Търсене в този блог

неделя, 10 ноември 2013 г.

Felt art picture NOSTALGIA



http://www.etsy.com/listing/113596337/felt-art-picture-nostalgia-summer

I walk around here somewhere ...  

Augusta river is nearby. I hear her noise!  

I see the blueness of the Balkan Mountains in the distance... 

Poplars, rural road ...
Smells of hay!


Meadow full of butterflies, buzzing bees and birdsong from the nearby trees.
Sweet buzz ...
 
I'm still there ...
  Everything is so real!

Holidays in my village, grandparents, endless summer days, sweet dreams ...
Everything!
 

Its still alive!


In me!
 

Artist: Svetlana Kostova - LAnAArt.

 

SIZE: 43 x 34 cm = 16,9 x 13,4 inches,
thickness at about 5 mm = 0,2 inches.
Bulgarian wool, felt technique. Wet felting watercolor (aquarell).
It is created of different types of wool, most of them I have dyed own by hand. Some of the colors I've dyed with extract of natural leaves.
Others are in the wool's natural brown, grey and white shades.

The wool painting is signed by me by needle felting of my sign in the lower right corner (this can be seen in the first picture).


HANGING AND EXHIBITING IDEAS:
This art work can be used as wall hanging (wall pannel) or framed picture.
Very appropriate, this picture to be framed in a volumetric frame with or without glass. Appropriate framework, for example, can be found in IKEA stores.
I offer the picture unframed.

CLEANING METHODS:
You can just clean the dust, if the picture is exhibited without glass. There is no need of often washing or cleaning.
In case of need you can wash it by hand.
Please, have in mind that hand wash is permissible by gentle washing agents suitable for wool. After washing, please rinse well and add some vinegar (at about 1 table spoon vinegar in 1 lt water) at last rinsing.
Please, press out the water after that carefully by hand. Please, do not twist! Absorb excess water with a cotton towel. Let dry free on air.
Please, do not dry in a dryer!

SHIPPING:
All my art works I send well packed in the envelope secured with bubbles wrap.
I send the goods via Registered Priority Air Mail and they have a tracking number, which you can check and see its status and movement here: http://www.track-trace.com/

If you have any questions about this my work, please feel free to ask.



Svetlana Kostova - LAnAArt


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар

Translate

Последователи